Monday, November 29, 2021

Clouds


Happy Advent--the best time of the year. Lighter from a memorable evening with Sayers in Chicago. 

We had a wonderful time with Stearns and her family. After a long drive yesterday, I'm tired. Easing into the end of the year here.


The clouds this morning were so amazing that I took the kids on a detour over to the dump to get a better view. 


They continued to be amazing all morning. 


Last week and on the drive I've been listening to some academic coaching webinars, which are helpful. They are intelligently focused on work/life balance and on sustained good habits. The most helpful thing for me is to try to apply the lessons to the rest of my life, which struggles more than my work does. 

Also on the drive I listened to some of the fiction podcast of a guy I hung out with for a hot minute 15 years ago (and then remained friends with). Fascinating and entertaining. 

No comments: