Tuesday, July 16, 2024

Summer


Sunday I was unwell. Mass, donuts, the family took the boys to the creek while I rested. In the evening, a childhood friend came over for a wonderful visit on the front porch with rose with an accent mark. 

Monday the boys started (free!) swimming lessons, which they liked. The only downside is it's a bit of a drive. They got tons of games with Aunt Stearns--four square, and a cool balancing mobiles game, and Contact, a family favorite. We saw a bit of #1tomatolover and sadly said good-bye to Ilana and her two little ones. We will miss that baby badly. Blaze loves Uno with Papa. I think they all (but me) went down to the creek. 

Tuesday--more swimming lessons. In the afternoon Q read and I edited. I took Stearns and her toddler to the airport. The drive was lovely. We will miss them!

This is the only picture I have of the last few days that is not packed full of people, especially the two adorable toddlers. 

No comments: