Wednesday, October 16, 2024

More STL and Back Home


After a lovely mass at the Cathedral Basilica on Sunday, we stopped for a wonderful jazz brunch. It was New Orleans themed--we had beignets, andouille sausage and biscuits, grits, and a cocktail in one more delightful meal. The jazz was really fun. A perfect ending. Then a long drive home. 

Monday: The boys came with me to tennis. They mostly watched stuff, but they also watched the tennis some, and told Francisco when we got home that I'm very good. Sweet boys. 

Tuesday: A fun day--I had a meeting with two colleagues over port and much laughter. One of the best meetings I've ever had. Then, staying late for a dinner, I spent impromptu time relaxing and laughing with two colleague office neighbors. Then, a fancy dinner (a little too much attention needed in the evening in my book) and a talk, which I attended with Francisco--kids on devices on a couch in the hall. Late night for all of us. I had EMDR in the work day--that continues to be a profitable therapy for me. I'm really pleased. 

No comments: