Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Saturday


On Saturday I went with Mr. and Mrs. Sayers to Haddonfield, NJ to see the tulips. It turns out that 5000 tulips is not all that many, but we enjoyed a stroll around the downtown, which is very cute (I guess it specializes in bridal boutiques, which is a little odd). I also had gelati for the first time: Wikipedia says it's "a layered parfait of water ice and frozen custard, popular in the Philadelphia metropolitan region." Delicious.

In the evening, I met up with Sequins and Cardigan and others and we went to Khyber Pass Pub and Eulogy Belgian Tavern (Isn't Eulogy the weirdest name for a bar? I think their motto is something like "Live your life as if it's your eulogy.") I discovered that Sequins also loves wheat beer and witbier and hefeweizen, so we both tasted as many as possible, which was delightful. It was nice to have an option other than Blue Moon (not saying there's anything wrong with Blue Moon).

No comments: