Sunday, December 2, 2012

Today in Camera Phone Pics

CIMG0009-001

The world's largest chess piece is decorated like a snowman. (I love that it gets more ridiculous than a giant chess piece--a giant chess piece snowman.)

Today was amazing--70 degrees in December. I'll take it. And do my grading outside.

CIMG0016

I stopped by the zoo to see swimming things. The STL zoo has incredible underwater views. I kept chopping off the head of the seals with my silly camera phone (there are three pictures that look exactly like this one).
CIMG0022

And the hippos. I've told you how much I love the hippos. I'm pretty sure the telos of the hippo is to swim. I don't know why I like watching swimming things so much. Maybe because I'm half (or three quarters?) afraid of the water myself--I will never swim as effortlessly as they do.

CIMG0027

No comments: