Tuesday, July 2, 2024

Summer

 

In the morning, Nana and I took the boys on a little hike nearby. I would also say that I did get some work done in the midst of lots of family time!




On the walk, Q and I discussed whether debates are/should be the sharing of ideas or pure persuasion. Q on the presidential debates: "Well, I just don't see where they are sharing ideas." 

We talked and talked--and he got the idea to do some creative writing--a dialogue between Trump and Biden that touches on what debate is/should be. He wrote a lot in the afternoon--it turned into a comedy poking fun at the debate itself. 



We saw this dear really close up and it really hung around us; then we wondered if it was well or not. 






In the afternoon, we all did this sun-art project together. I even forced Nana to join in! 







Other parts of the day were Sorry--Blaze declared himself the Sorry King--and, of course, Four Square. Nana and Papa are really incredible people. 


Before I fell asleep, I looked out at the lightening bugs, enjoying the cool night air. I don't think I'm happier anywhere than home in the summer. 

No comments: