Saturday, July 27, 2024

Summer

Today was a full day--Nana is getting nervous that we're leaving soon and trying to squeeze in all her summer hopes. Above: Teaching Blaze about [U.S.] coins. 

Below: Today was birthday party-day (when we celebrate both boys' birthdays early with Nana and Papa). There is always pin-the-tail-on-the-donkey. The boys also got awards and popped balloons, and we all had cake. 


In the afternoon, Papa and I played pickleball--so much fun; I was so tired. Nana took Blaze to the creek. 

 

After chicken and waffles and happy memories of my childhood, we watched more Two Towers and had a birthday bonfire, with hotdogs and smores and some seriously cool sparklers for the boys. 

The boys were totally happy when we put them to bed. I love seeing them so delighted. 



My anxiety was very high today. It is miserable to feel like this. 

No comments: