Wednesday, August 21, 2024

School

Today is my first day of school in more than a year! Probably the longest time I've been out of a classroom since 1st grade. 

What do I have to say? You may call me the Queen of Flexibility because after Blaze scraped his knee and his chin after a fall off his bike just as we left our house, I pivoted and drove him to school. That may seem like an easy pivot to you, but I celebrate all victories. (He told me he may not be able to talk today at school because his chin hurts. Adorable child.)

Francisco and I had a good chat with my therapist yesterday. She wants us to try family counseling to work on my domestic anxiety. So many things to try. 

We are getting our new dishwasher today, which is totally exciting because we've been washing a lot of dishes these past weeks. 

Well, wish me luck as I head to class!

No comments: