Tuesday, August 20, 2024

Pink Flowers

These ones look like sea animals to me


Last night the boys biked to instrument practice, which was kind of a disaster since we were hurrying to arrive on time and Q didn't know the way (it's straight) and the boys kept bumping into each other--and Blaze is quite a driver--he knocked multiple stones loose from one stone wall. I guess there is something, indeed, which does not like a wall. 

Anyway, the way home was more peaceful and Francisco dished up ice cream as soon as we got home. 



I need to pause and note that as of this minute I have completed a very rough draft of my whole book. Just in time, I guess, for classes to start tomorrow. (My view of the book at this time is that it is totally unreadable; the worst thing that was ever written. Revisions start later today.)

2 comments:

hopkins said...

they're Cleome, also known as spider flowers. They are really fun in the garden, but they smell quite dank so not ideal for cut flowers.

Emily Hale said...

Spiders! Another animal that they look like!!