Thursday, August 29, 2024

School

A lovely walk to school this morning. 

Blaze's principal has been outside greeting all the arriving students in the morning. Very nice. 

Last night I made pulled chicken for soft flour tortilla tacos and everyone was happy. 


There's no bike shop in town and my bike needs a tune-up after catapulting me through the air. I was delighted, in calling places 45 minutes away, that I came across the owner of one of the bike shops in another town who lives in my town and offered to take my bike there himself and bring it back after it's fixed. He also said he plans to open a bike shop in our town soon. Anyway, I dropped it off at his house last night, and he was great. 

A final note: I have the best husband. When I was losing my temper at a kid last night, he said, It's ok to lose it sometimes and helped me calm down. He gave me grace that it's so hard for me to give myself (I just add guilt to anger in an ugly pile). I am so thankful for him. The support he gives me personally and professionally!



 

No comments: