Saturday, August 10, 2024

The Weekend

I had a whole good day! I know the day's not over, but what a relief to feel fine all day. 

We started with a walk to the farmers market (green beans and tacos and kettle corn) and the library book sale (a pile of children's books). The boys also persuaded us to peek into the new comic store that we walked past. 


After some house work, I took the boys to a parking lot where Blaze tried out Q's old bike, and Q tried out his new one. Then they biked home. Then they biked to mass (Blaze below). Blaze can do everything but start himself out, which is incredible. Q took a while to adjust to the handbrakes, so we're waiting to introduce shifting. 



That really sounds like nothing when I write it all down, but I promise, it was a full day. For lunch, Francisco and I finished up a deliciously summer tomato and corn pie I made. 

No comments: