Friday, October 4, 2024

Celebrating

So many pretty things--from my work friend, from my housekeeper, from Francisco. I wore new clothing from my work friend from her home country--it was so appropriate because it is her tradition, coming out of her culture, to wear new clothing for special days. Something from her that's rubbed off, just a little bit, on me. 


I got to be beside Francisco when bidding for a piece of land as he takes his first step toward being a real estate magnate. (It is a small first step and this purchase will take months or a year because of special laws, but I love auctions, so it was very fun.)

In the evening, we went to our local fast food place and had sandwiches--I had roast beef. We knocked over two waters (the second one--me) and Francisco calmly cleaned everything up. And we shared an enormous ice cream with snickers and reece's piecces in it. Then we headed to the movie theater for Howl's Moving Castle, which has been out for 20 years. I loved watching it with my family on the big screen. 

Another late night for the boys--we're all sleepy. 



 I loved the calls (Nana and Ilana!) and texts and facebook messages and emails. It was so so nice. 

No comments: