Saturday, October 5, 2024

Celebrating


Several of my students went to the play, and I was asking them what they thought about it and one said, "I was thinking about Augustine the whole time." That was a delightful response!

Francisco made me us a lovely dinner--something chicken pot pie adjacent. With rose and a salad, it was perfect. Then chocolate cake and ice cream. And presents: a lovely water pitcher and a dinner gong!

In the evening, Q and I were the guests of a colleague to the community theater for a spooky show. Q laughed through the whole thing and loved seeing one of his babysitters perform. It was really enjoyable. I gave him some money at intermission and told him to buy himself a cookie. He bought three and asked if he could go back for banana bread. When questioned he asked, then why did you give me $10? If I give him some extra money at a store, he thinks he needs to spend it all. 



 This morning we printed Blaze's carving. 

No comments: