Wednesday, October 9, 2024

The Week

Yesterday was a dizzying progression of activities. Today I am celebrating making it to the middle of the semester!


EMDR yesterday, so I was feeling emotional fatigue. That continues to be good, though. 



Oh--I've been listening to The Body Keeps the Score. It's amazing to hear about all these physical things that I've experienced and understand them better, but it's also emotionally draining. 


Oh--we sent Q to the library himself yesterday--he returned books and checked one out again. We were all a little nervous, but he succeeded!

Oh--and Blaze spent a long time last night reading out loud in creative places (it was his homework). He hasn't read before without me beside him, so it was delightful to hear him sounding words out while under the dining room table. 

No comments: